all songs copyright M. Breen Breensongs Pub. BMI except where noted.
Vocals, Guitars, Mandolin, Banjo, Bass and Synths - Me
Bass - Kyle Harris // Drums - Mike Barton//Hammond B-3 - Bob "Willard" Henke//Piano - Kevin Stoller//Piano on "Down The Road" - Ron Herndon//Fiddle - Ron Rutowski//Fiddle on "The Brandywine" - Darcie Deaville//Harmonica and Guest Vocal on "Freeborn Man" - Hans Olson// Background Vocals - Terry Thompson, Michelle Nicolo (Prentice),Vikki Rae Jordan, Russell Skaggs, Kenny Skaggs, Stacy (Van Dyke) Breen // Recorded by Bob "Willard" Henke at Hunnicutt Recording 1993. Produced by Bob "Willard" Henke and Mike Breen for Basilbone Records and Breensongs Publishing, BMI.
1. The Brandywine (Breen)
2. Just Like Me (Breen/Van Dyke/Dixon)
3. Down The Road (Breen)
4. Great Wall Of China (Breen)
5. Salt Creek (Featuring Ron Rutowski) (Trad.)
6. Take Her To The Promised Land (Breen, Thompson)
7. Freeborn Man (featuring Hans Olson) (K. Allison/M. Lindsay)
8. Jesse (Breen/Barton)
9. Lafayette's Retreat (Breen)
10. Waters Of The Delaware (Breen)